How to Plan A Holdiay Party
Here are some questions to ask your caterer.
• Will they use fresh or frozen food? Here at Seasons Gourmet Catering, we use only fresh food. We offer locally grown produce when possible and make everything from scratch. We NEVER offer ‘heat and serve’ hors d’oeuvres. Nothing comes from a can. Seriously.
• What about service staff? How many servers will you need? The number of servers needed depends on the type of event you’ll be hosting. Is it passed hors d’oeuvres or stationary? Is it a plated meal or a buffet? These details will make a big difference in the number of service personnel you’ll need. Also keep in mind that a good service staff makes your life easy! You can relax and enjoy your event. Our staff will clean up and your home or office will look just like it did before we got there.
• How is the food quantity determined? There are many factors that go into this decision. For instance, we’ll ask you what time of day the event will be held, how much alcohol will be consumed, what is the age group of the guests, will you plan to serve an entrée, or just hor’s d’oeuvres?
• Will you have food available for our vegetarian or special diet guests? Yes, this is something we will address with you before the menu is agreed on.
• What about lighting and heating? We are able to provide for both of these along with any other rental needs you may have including china, linens, tables, etc.
• Can you help with entertainment? How about decorations? We have a full time event planner on staff that can assist you with every aspect of your event. We have many years of experience with other special events providers including entertainment, florists, photographers, videographers and more.
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.