How much notice do you need?
- We can often accommodate last minute requests (within 24 hours or day of) depending on the menu requested and number of people. Ideally, to ensure availability and the menu of your choice, the more notice the better.
What is the minimum order?
- We don’t have a minimum order, but an additional delivery fee is charged for groups under 12.
What is the delivery fee?
- We have a flat fee of $20 for 12 or more, $30 for 11 or fewer Valley-wide. We don’t charge an automatic gratuity, a chafing dish set up fee, or a service fee.
How about dietary restrictions?
- Seasons can absolutely accommodate special dietary requests. Vegetarian, vegan, gluten-free, and allergy-sensitive meals don’t have to be boring! We design special request meals with the same care and creativity we put into all of our food.
What are your payment options?
- We accept all credit cards, checks, and cash. For corporate accounts, we have 30-day terms with a credit card on file. For personal catering, we require a 20-50% non-refundable deposit when your date and contract are finalized with the balance due 3 days prior to your event.
Can you provide alcohol?
- No caterer in the state of Arizona is allowed to sell alcohol. We can, however, order alcohol (paid separately by you directly to the distributor), provide bartending services, and pour & serve the beer, wine, or liquor you supply for us.